The Hit List 1.1 Released
April 23, 2012
- Quick Entry with Context. You need to set a keyboard shortcut in the preferences window first
- New menu item for "Due Today". Keyboard shortcut is shift-T.
- New keyboard shortcuts for raising and lowering task priority (; and ')
- Added a menu item to open links in notes. Keyboard shortcut is "V". Shift-V to open in background.
- Added "Copy with Notes" menu item. You must hold down the option key to see it
- Improved "Create Task" system service to use the context of the active application
- You can show and hide the sidebar now
- Fullscreen support in Lion
- No longer Mac OS X 10.5 compatible. Requires Snow Leopard or Lion and an Intel based CPU.
- The app is now signed with Apple's Developer ID in preparation for the launch of Mountain Lion
- On systems with a discrete GPU, use the built-in GPU if possible to perform animations
- Improved recurrence rule parser to recognize partial words such as "tues" and "decem"
- Show the entire notes field when adding a task through the Quick Entry window
- Use a bullet unicode character instead of a dash as prefix when copying tasks
- When copying completed and canceled tasks, use the "√" and "x" prefixes
- When copying just one task into the pasteboard, copy just the task text, omitting any prefix
- Renamed system service
- Don't bring The Hit List to the foreground after adding a task through the services menu
- Improved automatic library cleanup process
- Save any pending data first before syncing when forcing a sync manually
- Ask for a different library at launch if only the option key is held down
- Other small improvements
- Fixed notes getting assigned to the wrong task sometimes when editing while filtering a list
- Fixed parent task getting collapsed sometimes when it shouldn't be.
- Fixed exception that can happen when pasting a titled link into task notes
- Fixed tabs animating briefly when the right-most tab is closed
- Fixed not relaunching correctly after modifying Core Data indexing preference
- Fixed outline view columns not getting the correct size sometimes after the window is resized
- Fixed toolbar button not getting drawn correctly when pressed
- Fixed lines getting drawn incorrectly in the tasks view after checking for update
- Fixed various crashes and other minor bugs