We know people are eagerly awaiting The Hit List companion iPhone app and we thought we'd help a few people get it a little early with a contest. Send us a description of an interesting way that you use The Hit List to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll pick up to 10 of the best entries and offer them the opportunity to participate in a closed beta program for the iPhone app when it's ready.
Comments to this post will not enter you into the contest; only emails sent to email@example.com that contain descriptions of how you use The Hit List will.
We're not looking for a description of a feature, but rather how THL fits into your workflow or helps you get stuff done. Do you have a good tagging system that helps you track a project? Are you keeping notes for a thesis? Is it reminding you to do something you previously forgot about? We're looking for anything interesting and possibly helpful to others. Please try to be brief but descriptive. We hope to use some of the info in our documentation and on our website.
All entries must be received before September 21st, 2009 EDT.
Terms and conditions:
- Enter as often as you wish, but please one entry per email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A person can only win one slot in the iPhone Closed Beta Program.
- Screenshots are allowed, but please no screencasts.
- All decisions are final and at the sole discretion of the Potion Factory LLC.
- All submissions become the property of the Potion Factory LLC. We hope to reuse your ideas but will ask if we want to reuse your name.
- To participate in the iPhone Closed Beta program you must supply your own iPhone or iPod Touch (we will not give you one).
- Participation in the iPhone Closed Beta program does not imply a license when the product ships.
- iPhone Closed Beta participants may not tell others about the product before it ships.
- We will contact the winners via email